Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Correct. Pressing the Surf Left button will deploy the right surf tab. It also has its own GPS so if you forget to reset the tabs and you take of the tabs will automatically reset at 15mph. They also do not affect the wakeboard wake at all.

Thanks...I tried to figure it out on their website, but they don't explain the system much.

Nice wave! And that is a gorgeous boat! Love the colors

Did you have to install the new style platform?
    Last edited by pridekit; 07-29-2015 at 01:41 PM.

I didn't have too, but figured it would compliment the GoSurfAssist tabs. The old style platform has a lip on the bottom of it that would drag in the water. Plus I think the new style platform makes the entire boat look more up to date.

I like the "lines" of the new platform, I just wish it was a bit wider (full width of the boat like the old one). Not sure if that would end up causing the same problem as the old one though.

I haven't really looked into the wash/problem that was reported with the old platform.

You probably already know this but you can purchase from WakeMakers now.

This looks great... especially considering you have the 21v, which isn't really a traditionally great surfing boat to start with. I want one of these systems.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    This looks great... especially considering you have the 21v, which isn't really a traditionally great surfing boat to start with. I want one of these systems.
    hope you have 4 grand sitting around!

there's a guy on another forum who made his own recently and it looks to work awesome for the $400 he has into it. you could even add a really good control system (search martinarcher on themalibucrew.com) and still be way ahead of the price that GSA wants.
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Quote Originally Posted by jtryon View Post
    hope you have 4 grand sitting around!

there's a guy on another forum who made his own recently and it looks to work awesome for the $400 he has into it. you could even add a really good control system (search martinarcher on themalibucrew.com) and still be way ahead of the price that GSA wants.
    Yeah.. really doesn't look too complicated if you have the ability to weld/bend some stainless steel. Is that was these tabs are made from, or are they aluminum? A lenco trim tab system can be had for like 400-600 bucks. Modify the the tabs a bit, and the mounting locations and you're well on your way to a surf system. The software is the big bonus there...
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V