Default 2006 Supra 21v OEM Swim Platform

Hey guys. I recently replaced my swim platform with a new Supra surf swim platform. No need to have this one sitting around taking up space. Asking $400 plus shipping. It is great shape do to the boat being kept in a climate controlled shop year round. Shoot me an offer or trades.

Feel free to shoot me an offer or trade...

What is the Width and Length? Can you show the underside on home it mounts to the brackets?

Thanks
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

If you don't mind I can get you those measurements and pictures when I get stateside on the 13th. Thank you.

Sounds good. I'm in no hurry.
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Hey buddy I'll take the platform. Message me and we can work out the details.

Still available.

Default location

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasanscout187 View Post
    Still available.
    Where would this be shipped from? Did you have the measurements and locations / pictures for the mounting brackets?

I have an 06' 22SSV and just had my platform "fall off" in the middle of my lake.

Thanks,
    -Robert

It would be shipping from Fayetteville, AR. I would expect the mount My hole would be the exact same for yours. Keep in mind this does not have the mounting brackets with it due to me using them on my new phone platform.