Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Me too. Excuse the exposed wiring I was in a hurry to get my boat back on the water, and I've already got plenty of crap about that.

Must have been quite the good deal, because even at 20% off or more, the WS would be double the price of what you can get a P900.4 for!
    It wasn't just about price for me, but yes, he put together a package I couldn't refuse. I'm sure the PPI would work fine, but the added benefits of having a product built for the marine environment, with better components, a crossover system that is clearly marked, the wetsounds service/warranty behind the products, and the service I received from Earmark in the decision... i couldn't refuse. I've read multiple posts of people losing channels from a PPI amp, or having the amp stop working entirely and needing to be replaced. That's obviously not the norm, but I've not read a single post like that about the wetsounds products.

Again, not just about price. I've put the best possible tower speakers I can buy on my boat. I want the cleanest, most efficient, and most accurately tuned amplifier powering them. The Syn 4 is that amp for me (and what I wanted originally), and with the package Odin gave me I couldn't turn it down.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Makese sense. Can't argue with that logic. Sometimes you just gotta pay to play.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I know June's over, and I don't do very much pic-whoring over here any more, but I'll throw up a couple highlights since it's been an amazing month of boating.

Saw a crazy Navy Seal boat getting launched. They build them just up the river from us.

Had some tieup fun in the party cove in downtown Portland

Participated in Wake The World, NW Oregon and got to take a very nice foster kid family out on our boat.

Having a blast wakeboarding with the new board/bindings behind the new boat:

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

We traded in the Ridgeline and the wife now has a new truck that's everything we wanted:

(she's only 5'2" but the truck makes her look tiny!)

We took a "stay-cation" and had the boat on the water 8 out of the 9 days with amazing weather every day. On the last day before going back to work, it finally clicked for my wife and she got a 3 minute line ride surfing. This is HUGE as she's had a childhood fear of open water and had ACL reconstruction last year. Victory shot:

Likewise my son went from telling me the last 2 seasons that "watersports aren't his thing" to letting me know he was down to try surfing. He's showing promise, but struggled with the wife's 4'8 Ronix Caption, so I threw down and got him his own board, a Phase 5 Scamp:

June was definitely our month!