Default 95 La Brisa PCM 351 No Spark

Hey guys and gals,

I pulled my transmission over the winter to rebuild it, and it got put off way to long due to priorities (other hobbies . I ended up replacing the rear main seal, flywheel ring gear, damper plate, and freshened up the tranny. I got it all back together, and bolted up finally. I felt really great about the install, and getting everything lined up just right... within .002

I hooked it up to the hose for a test trial before dumping it in the river, and couldn't get the thing to start.

Below is a picture of a couple of plugs that I can't figure out what they are. I don't believe they were hooked up to anything, but please tell me if I'm missing something?

Also, looks like the 60amp breaker is popped, but it will NOT push back in. Put a multimeter on it, and one side was 13v solid, the other was bouncing all over the place. I put tried the meter on the other breakers as well, and found the same thing??? 12v solid on top post, and bouncing all over on bottom post?

I'm confused and don't know where to start. Thanks!!!

IMG_6360.jpgIMG_6359.jpgIMG_6361.jpgIMG_6363.jpg

That last breaker is popped.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

I would call and talk to Vince at Discount Inboard Marine. These early EFI/Protec ignition engines are fickle and he seems to know them best. (803)345-0996. My boat is carbed, but came with the Protec ignition. I know just enough about it to know that I was happy to replace it with standard electronic distributor when mine went on the fritz. I don't think the EFI boats have that option though.
    1992 Supra Mariah - Red
    PCM 351HO 285hp - PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
    OJ XMP 4 Blade CNC 13x15.5RH

"People do weird things to boats" -Unknown

Cuse- you should change your name to capt. obvious. You clearly didn't read what I wrote.

DKJ - Thanks!!! Talked to Vince. I'm really amazed at how he just took 20 minutes out of his day to answer my questions and help me try to figure things out. Breaker looks popped but after more testing, it looks like one of my relays harnesses isn't powering the relay. Both relays tested good though. I got the wiring diagram and I'm going to try to sneak out in the garage for more troubleshooting tonight...

I've done countless searches, and I've come across 4-5 threads online that all say "Call Vince"

actually I read your post and I was agreeing the breaker looks popped and you should look at that. But the only thing I see that's obvious is that you're an a$$ who took apart a boat and now can't figure out how to get it back together. Good luck with your new float

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Blakelpd5,
    Your comment to Cusefan was uncalled for. He was only trying to help.

Cusefan,
    Your displeasure is righteous, your method of expressing it was not. Simmer down.

You've both been here long enough to know we don't talk to each other this way. The two of you will not turn this thread into a driveshaft measuring contest.
    1992 Supra Mariah - Red
    PCM 351HO 285hp - PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
    OJ XMP 4 Blade CNC 13x15.5RH

"People do weird things to boats" -Unknown

Did you happen to find the issue? I have the same situation with my 95 LaBrisa. The battery, starter, alternator, ignition leads, plugs, impeller, both low and high pressure fuel pumps, oil temp switch, and water temp switch have all been replaced this past week. Engine cranks hard but won't fire off. Getting ready to spend some money on the cap and rotor/carburetor conversion kit from skidim next.

20190731_075133_resized.jpg