Default Factory Ballast weight distribution for 2008 22ssv?

Anyone out there know the weight distribution for the factory ballast in a 22ssv (200? I know that together, the three are 1450#, but I'm trying to decide wether I should try and put larger bags in the rear lockers or just throw extra sacks on which ever side for surfing.

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure the answer to your questions, but you might be better served in the Wakesurfing section...I would think. Good luck! Hope you find your answer!

I have an 09 22 ssv and put the 1100's in the rear lockers as well as plumbed in a ibs sac under the bow and it works fine for surfing with a few people in the boat

Quote Originally Posted by mew0050 View Post
    Anyone out there know the weight distribution for the factory ballast in a 22ssv (200? I know that together, the three are 1450#, but I'm trying to decide wether I should try and put larger bags in the rear lockers or just throw extra sacks on which ever side for surfing.

Thanks in advance
    Would have been 400 in each rear locker, and a 650 in the playpen/ski locker area.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by mew0050 View Post

Thanks in advance
    I have the 07 SSV 22'

The standard were 400# on each side on the Gravity Game Ed.
    750s or 1100s will fit in the back. 1100s probably would not fill all the way for surfing.
    Back weight is only needed for surfing

For boarding, fill the center sack. A bow sack also helps.
    Sometimes I fill the back bags 1/2.

If you check the other sections, you will find some info.

Mark.