Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    I'm extremely careful with it in the racks. I always put the traction pad down, and place the pad on the fingers of the racks so the boards resting on the traction pad, not the actual board. BTW, you better approve of my setup. I was the one that turned you onto the doomswell boards You're welcome.
    Sorry, you don't get the credit for that. hehehe

I rode a doomswell before you ordered yours. and fell in love with it after the first ride. It was June 8, 2014 when I rode my first Doomswell Drone 4'4. It was a hand shaped board that Brock had made before he started really pumping out more of them. Doomswell wasn't even on my radar until I rode one.

You certainly did own one before me though. I had thrown down on a Ronix Koal Illuminati and that was my 'goto' board when I rode the Drone. So I had to sell my Ronix before I could come up with some of the money to order up the Nubstep.

You can see it's the red board on the top of the Port side board rack. They called it the "red rocket". And ironically my Ronix is below it, and didn't even know its days were numbered.

Good memories for sure!
    Last edited by trayson; 07-20-2015 at 06:06 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Headed home tomorrow. For now I'll enjoy this.

86 Saltare

First post love seeing all the supras, Picked up this 1991 impulse a couple weeks ago......
    IMAG3288.jpgIMAG3284.jpg

Some video cruising the lake, finally got a break from driving the tub around. It was relaxing to not be driving.

Headed to the ramp when I left the other day. Got downpoured on in a thunderstorm just prior.

Hereare some pictures from my 30 day leave in July...

A great day on the water. 3 weeks of hot weather.

20150723_182211.jpg

20150723_1827231.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Resealing my platform brackets and a few other transom pieces turned into a compound and polish job. Compounded the transom which I didn't do last time. Did the stripe on the top cap, and touched up a few spots on the hull, then did a quick polish. Think I've washed the boat half a dozen times today. Don't feel like waxing, but I have a feeling wax is coming up after I cool down a bit.

I'll have more pictures and details shortly once I finally finish up my project but here are a few sneak peaks of my progress as of earlier this month...

IMG_3243.jpg
    IMG_3245.jpg
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski