Default Windshield pole light

Had a little mishap last night and broke my pole like on my 86 salt. It is the kind that goes in at the wind shield and has a slight bend to it. Anyone know where I can get a replacement???
    86 Saltare

I would probably just buy a stock light and bend it to fit with a tubing bender. The chances of finding one for a salt are probably slim.
    Function before fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by jasun View Post
    Had a little mishap last night and broke my pole like on my 86 salt. It is the kind that goes in at the wind shield and has a slight bend to it. Anyone know where I can get a replacement???
    I wish you would have posted this a couple weeks ago. I actually got rid of connection and light. I would have given it to you. I can check Marine Surplus in Sarasota. They have a lot of used stuff that is not on their website. I'll be in Sarasota tomorrow and I'll see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by jasun View Post
    I'll look in my box of boat parts. I should have the original light and I'll give it to you. I've got a tower light and I always HATED the one in front of the windshield.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

bump I need a pole light as well for a 89 comp ts6m

email
    [email protected]

I have one too, that I've never used. I put a stern light mount in... the stern (!) before I ever had the boat in the water. Anyway I'd be happy to get rid of mine if you're willing to pay the shipping. I just need to find a decent box that would work...

PM sent Wotan.

Squam, if He cant find his, Ill take yours!

Thanks guys
    Last edited by jasun; 07-09-2015 at 07:22 AM.
    86 Saltare