Default Stereo Power / Circuit Breaker

I have been experiencing ongoing issues with power to my sound system.

I have a 2007 Supra Launch SSV and it has the full Kenwood system with subwoofer.

I have the dual battery setup and a circuit breaker.

Power to the stereo switch panel comes on. The power to my amp comes on for a few seconds and flips off.

I have to repeatedly flip and reset the circuit breaker and the amp eventually stays on.

The stereo receiver now will not come on at all.

Checking the fuses shows them all to be pushed in with none of them popping during my attempts to get the stereo to work. I have a hard time believing all my stereo units went bad (receiver, dash remote and stern remote), so I can only speculate that a breaker may be bad?

Besides the breaker next to the batteries, is there another reset under the dash that I am not seeing?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Is the stereo staying on boat no sound?

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Is the stereo staying on boat no sound?
    No sound and no power to the units

Are you batteries run in parallel...or do you have an battery isolator or a soleniod? I would test it directly to battery to see if it stays on. If so..then its the breaker or something in the connection. If its the same, it might be the auxiliary battery thats bad.

Quote Originally Posted by flipz96 View Post
    Are you batteries run in parallel...or do you have an battery isolator or a soleniod? I would test it directly to battery to see if it stays on. If so..then its the breaker or something in the connection. If its the same, it might be the auxiliary battery thats bad.
    I do have 2 batteries with the Supra switching system that allows me to turn on battery 1 or battery 2 or both.

I still have the same issue.

I did try to jumper the breaker and got nothing so this appears to be a power issue off the battery system itself.

The amp turns on with a remote wire that powered by the radio. You possibly could have a bad radio. They both can be tested pretty easily. For the radio all you need is the red and yellow wire to a 12v them black to ground. For the amp the small blue wire is your remote wire run that to a 12 volt. When everything is hooked up this way see if you're having the same problem.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers