Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I just used a diamond cutting tool to cut around and a crow bar to pry it out.

The coring around the exhaust ports were solid so I left them alone.

I used coosa board at coring material. Its closed cell foam laced with glass fibers. I believe mine was 1-1/2" thick. If I can go back, I would go thinner because my tank is really tight. If you do end up using wood, I would suggest that you drill holes in it and resin coat it really soak it. I would also embed it in csm and "peanut butter" to make sure you have good contact to help distribute any load.

Awesome, thanks for the pictures and input flipz.

Okay guys need a little more input. I have been working hard this spring to get this boat ready to go. I've glassed in the support boards on the transom. What you see in the pictures is one layer of 8 oz cloth. How many layers should I used? Is one layer enough? I have plenty of cloth to do as many layers as needed.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codemonkey82, can you tell me how the rear blower look (maybe you still have the cap off)? I need to purchase new vents for my boat and there are a few styles. One is completely flat with no flange on the back to insert into a pipe or hose and the other has a flange to insert into a hose.
    '89 Conbrio

Quote Originally Posted by jwwalk View Post
    codemonkey82, can you tell me how the rear blower look (maybe you still have the cap off)? I need to purchase new vents for my boat and there are a few styles. One is completely flat with no flange on the back to insert into a pipe or hose and the other has a flange to insert into a hose.
    I have pictures of that. I'll upload a few when I get home this evening.

I apologize for the delay in getting back with you on this. I had problems locating my old pictures of the original exhaust/blower design. I am including a link to images from flipz rebuild. He has a great picture of what you are asking for. My setup was very similar. I will definitely be redesigning this. I also had a blower in the engine bay which I am including a picture of as well. The exhaust hose was the black "dryer (like) hose" you see in the pictures. It ran all over the place. I have four black (flat) vents on the back of the cap that the ehaxust hoses ran to. I'll get a picture of those this evening.

http://s722.photobucket.com/user/fli...wbqoz.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by codemonkey82 View Post
    I apologize for the delay in getting back with you on this. I had problems locating my old pictures of the original exhaust/blower design. I am including a link to images from flipz rebuild. He has a great picture of what you are asking for. My setup was very similar. I will definitely be redesigning this. I also had a blower in the engine bay which I am including a picture of as well. The exhaust hose was the black "dryer (like) hose" you see in the pictures. It ran all over the place. I have four black (flat) vents on the back of the cap that the ehaxust hoses ran to. I'll get a picture of those this evening.

http://s722.photobucket.com/user/fli...wbqoz.jpg.html

Anyone know where I can find the original driver seat floor pan (plastic) and the plastic 'edge piece' that covers the screws and rivers where the cap and hull meet?