Default Dash Switch Question

Well I made a rookie error yesterday when I pulled the dash off the 92 comp to clean the gauge lenses . I lost some of the wire connections on the switches on the port side of the dash. I am good with the Ign switch and Ign breaker but the bilge, blower and horn have a ton of extra wires going that way. If anyone has a diagram or picture that will help I would be greatly appreciative for the help.

Chris Young gave me a copy that he produced. It was a huge help. I can forward it to you like. I reconfigured mine a little different because I have an auxiliary battery with a solenoid, but it will get you what you need.
    Last edited by flipz96; 07-24-2015 at 05:54 PM.

That would be great . You can send it to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    That would be great . You can send it to [email protected]
    Its been sent!

Could you please send me a copy as well.. I have a 93 comp and would assume the wiring is pretty much the same. Need to replace my Blower Switch which locked up on me yesterday.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Brettvan View Post
    Could you please send me a copy as well.. I have a 93 comp and would assume the wiring is pretty much the same. Need to replace my Blower Switch which locked up on me yesterday.

[email protected]
    I just forwarded that to you. If that is all you are doing, should be able to get the same switch and match up the wires.

Hate to reply on a thread 5 years later but would anyone happen to have that during diagram? I've got a 93 with horn issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsporter93 View Post
    Hate to reply on a thread 5 years later but would anyone happen to have that during diagram? I've got a 93 with horn issues.
    If picture unclear pm me with your email address and I will send you clear photo