Default 1984 supra rider

1984 Supra Rider. Boat has the RARE PCM 454 with tons of power to pull anyone and actually is not bad on fuel consumption at wakeboarding speeds. Solid floors and stringers. Exterior, interior, carpet and stereo were all redone and have now had two summers on them. Boat has a NEW DIMENSIONS Supra factory style wakeboard tower equipped with board racks, 4 tower speakers, lights and a tower bimini top. Kenwood head unit with USB inlet, 6 polk audio 6.5 marine speakers in boat and 4 polk audio tower speakers ran by 2 jbl marine audio amplifiers. Dual batteries with perko switch. Green led interior lights and green led underwater lights. Trailer has new lights and 4 new wheels and tires. Also has bearing buddies. Boat has a great wakeboard wake and a decent surf wave. We have enjoyed 3 great summers with this boat with no issues. Hate to see it go but it is time to move up to a little larger boat with our growing crew and equipment that goes along with them. This boat turns heads everywhere it goes. You absolutely will not pass yourself going across the lake. Asking 12000.00 O.B.O, motivated seller!! !!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!
    aboat.jpgaboat1.jpgaboat2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shnook1; 08-06-2015 at 09:28 AM.
    1984 RIDER, PCM 454, NEW DIMENSIONS TOWER AND TONS OF WORK TO COME.

1984 RIDER, PCM 454, NEW DIMENSIONS TOWER AND TONS OF WORK TO COME.

I believe I just bought this boat yesterday. Any info on it would be great. The guy I got it from didn’t really know much about it. Thanks