Default Hurth Transmission Drain Seal

I've got a 2005 with the Hurth ZF45C tranny. The drain plate under the tranny seals with a small rubber disc...about 1-1/4" in diameter. Does anyone know of a source for the seal? I've been looking for a source for 2 years with no luck. Actually, I've not found a source for any tranny parts.

This company were helpful when I rebuilt mine. Although I didnt buy any parts, Mike was more than willing to give advice to someone downunder.
    Harbor Marine Maintenance & Supply, Inc.
    1032 W. Marine View Dr. Everett, Wa. 98201
    Phone: 425-259-3285 Fax: 425-339-2403
    [email protected] http://www.harbormarine.net/

Thanks! I'll give them a try on Monday and let everyone know how it goes.

When i pulled mine, i bought a complete kit from my dealer. It came shrink wrapped to a piece of cardboard, maybe 10 different seals etc...
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's next???)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

Well, they didn't have the seal, but they are drop shipping it from ZF USA. Here's the funny part...it's the last one in the country. They said they will order more, so ZF will ship more from Italy, but right now I have the only spare 45C tranny seal in the country. LOL!

So, thanks, Carlossa...all the way from down under!

I assume most of you guys aren't bothering changing your fluid, cause this little seal is really mickey mouse. It always comes out dented, and having an extra on hand just seems prudent to me. Kev...I looked at pictures of those seal kits, but none seemed to have the disc seal. Most use a paper filter that is not for the ZF45C I have.

No probs with the contact. From memory, this is a small rubber disc that holds the mesh screen in and fits behind the lower plate with two bolts. Am I right? Dont forget to take a pic. When I did my tranny rebuild I think I made one but your photos will confirm. Mine has only done 1 season since rebuild and haven't changed the oil yet.
    Carl

That's the one! I'll try to take a pic when I winterizing in a couple months.