Default Ignition? problem

Batteries test good, but sometimes, when I turn the key, it just clicks? It always eventually starts, but 2-5,+ tries is required!?

Checks battery connection and the main lead @ the starter solenoid. If that doesn't fix it then replace your solenoid.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

If it starts eventually its unlikely to be the battery. As CR has said, possibly Solenoid or starter
    Also check engine earth connection.

Had same problem yesterday. I took the connections off the solenoid, cleaned them up, problem solved.

Late reply, but may be helpful for someone with a similar problem, neutral safety switch can cause this too. I just replaced mine, but if you've never replaced yours, it could be an issue. Easy to temp fix on the water, you just need a small screwdriver and you can put both wires on one terminal to get you started. BIG WARNING!!!! this will mean that you can start the boat in gear, so it is only a fix to get you back to the dock.

In my experience, the neutral safety switch will not allow the solenoid to engage. In other words you wouldn't get a click. It doesn't allow power to it. If it did and the solenoid was good the motor would crank over. Hope that helps.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001