Default Malibu open 8/28 8/29 Milw

Here is a link to the Malibu open pro waterski tournament in Milwaukee next weekend. I will be heading up early saturday morning the 29th. http://www.malibuopenfestival.com/ If your into slalom skiing or jump this is the place to be. Horton from BOS is also going to be there.
    Last edited by foxriverat; 08-20-2015 at 02:52 PM.
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

Quote Originally Posted by foxriverat View Post
    Here is a link to the Malibu open pro waterski tournament in Milwaukee next weekend. I will be heading up early saturday morning the 29th. http://www.malibuopenfestival.com/ If your into slalom skiing or jump this is the place to be. Horton from BOS is also going to be there.
    Let me clear my calendar and get my permission slip signed. If I do, want to ride up with me? See if Chris wants to tag along as well?
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Let me clear my calendar and get my permission slip signed. If I do, want to ride up with me? See if Chris wants to tag along as well?
    Yea that would be cool.

Working on early parole for that day now. I'll let you know what the warden says.
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

Root for Jason McClintock while you're there LOL. I ski at his club here in Ontario. Have fun guys, I was lucky enough to watch the finals at the PanAm games this year.

Even though it misted through out the whole day saturday it was a great open. Met some guys from up on the chain who ski the course at dutch creek. To mingling with the pro skiers. April Coble passing sandwiches out to everyone watching. And watching our friends daughter Allie Nicholson win the womans under 21 tournament
    Last edited by foxriverat; 08-30-2015 at 11:52 AM.