Default Gravity III Ballast Issues

I could go a little further digging on the boat on my own. but I always like throwing out the issue in case someone else can save me headache and time. I have a relatively new to me 2011 Supra Launch 242. It has the pump only Gravity III Ballast system. My Front (Center) bag doesn't seem to want to work - although it worked one time and I almost couldn't get it shut off. I found the pumps as I intend to replace the impellers. I swapped plugs on the pumps and I know that the center/front pump is "operational" - as it growls when it switched on. It doesn't seem to want to switch on when everything is plugged in where it is supposed to be. This tells me I have a connection, fuse, or wiring issue. One curious thing is that when I switch on the front ballast switch (fill or empty), it looks like both the light for fill and empty are on simultaneously.
    Thoughts on what to check next... I haven't looked at fuses or wiring yet, but the two rear bags seem to be working, albeit, slowly and from zero, they don't fill to full even though the SupraVision display says they are at 100.
    Thanks in advance.
    Brad
    2011 Supra Launch 242
    Lake Entiat, WA
    Lake Washington

There is a jabsco controller that works with the supra vision that control's all of the pumps, timer and switches that could be the issue, the one on my boat went out while still under factory warranty.
    I have no idea on how to check it for correct operation.
    As far as the pump impellers I have to change them out most every year or I have filling and draining issues, some of them look to be in good shape when I remove them but a new ones seems to fix my slow filling or draining problems.

I called Supra and they were good on helping locate the problem, you might want to give them a call.

Good luck,

I would call Supra and explain the problem. I have an 06 Launch 21v and they have been more than happy to chat with me about issues in the past. On mine I have switches wired up to the pump and valve system (no controller that Swamplandkarl mentioned). The switches are carling tech I believe, and I have one that needs to be replaced (used a multimeter to check that I have voltage to the switch, but no voltage leaving it in either position).