Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigSurfer View Post
    I surf a 4'11" Ronix Powertail as my primary board. When I tandem I surf a Ronix carbon thruster 5'7". As a big buy you need the wave dialed in. The SE has a huge surf able area. I tend to surf 80 on the left, 60 in front and 100 on the right. During the winter I bought an Indo pro board and that has really advanced my abilities. As a big guy try holding your hand behind your back to get forward momentum. I also love the Phase 5 boards, but given my size it took me progressing a bit before I could surf skim style. As a long time ocean surfer, I gravitate towards hybrid boards. My next board is going to be a custom doomswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I rode the Ronix power tail this summer. Nice board, very buoyant for my size. I have an older Launch 22SSV. I can get the wave perfect for everyone in the boat expect me. Ha! Your boat is putting out a much longer and higher wake than my rig. It’s very evident in the end of that video…thanks for sharing.

Here's my small wake!

Lake Austin_2015.jpg
    Last edited by barelyfloating; 08-28-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Barely,

If we can be of any assistance in your search, please do not hesitate to contact me. [email protected]. I will say this about the SE. It pulled the Pro Surf Tour this year as part of the Supra Pro Wake Tour. Our team riders that have a choice in which model they pick to use from our company, They choose the SE or SG. I would be glad to put you in touch with any of our riders that ride the SE, in particular World Champion Parker Payne. Google him...it is pretty amazing what he can do. . I am pretty confident the Surf wave on the SE will do the trick.

Thank you for considering us,

Rick T.

Rick T:

With all the wake boat makers in the Knoxville area, why don't we have a stop on the Tour? I know ATL has a stop.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400