Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OK, I'll pull up a couple and post them. Keep in mind, these were from my rebuild and not everything is in the exact same position as the original factory build.

So the stringer checked out good from the top side, did not appear there were any cracks where the stringer was glassed/epoxied to the hull. They did grind out the gelcoat and fiberglass, repair the hull, then fix all the gelcoat on top of it. All told, was a $3200 repair just for that tree I struck. I hated sucking up and paying the $500 deductible (because I think I could have fixed this myself) but at the end of the day I'm glad it's done, done right, and I'm back to riding.

And thanks for all the help and advice to those that responded.
    -dy

Glad to hear it got all squared away.

That's great news. Yeah it's frustrating but as u say, you're back on the water.

Glad to hear it's done.

Cheers

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    OK, I'll pull up a couple and post them. Keep in mind, these were from my rebuild and not everything is in the exact same position as the original factory build.
    Thank you.

Okie,

While I had it in there I had them re-gelcoat that area on the port side rear where you fixed the rotten fiberglass. They did a beautiful job and the gelcoat matches perfectly. I'll send you some pics.