Default Comp TS6M swim platform and wake plate upgrade

Hey everybody,
    First time poster on this forum but I'm very active on a few others.
    I figured I would throw up a few pics of my recent up grades to my comp.
    a little history of it, I bought it this spring. It was a basket case but had a newly rebuilt 351W with built 302 heads, edge rock performer intake,Holley 600 carb, the stringers and floor have all been redone. The guy I bought it from spent the money to have this work done then tried to re-wire the boat but didn't know what he was doing... Lol so after fixing those things I've used the boat a couple months but the swim platform was messed up and the cent mount had flex in it so I decided to go with either starboard or seaboard to redo it. I called a local plastic shop and they had a cut piece they sold me and cut it for a good price. It a 3/4 seaboard which is 56"x25" and I reshape do it because I noticed the. Factory one always dipping in the wake
    As for the wake plate...... When I bought the boat the manual adjusters were missing and one of the mount on the hull was broken. I searched for them but they were all over $100 for them. Now knowing the ride was poor from them missing I figured I would see if a could make a Bennett trim tab kit work on the boat... But with the short transom I know I would have to go with the Bennett "compact" cylinders. I ended up find a used kit on EBay that I won for $90 shipped. It came with 2 20x9 tabs and everything else minus the switches. Which was fine for my cause I plan to only use one switch cause I'm using both cylinders on one tab ok here a few pics of it almost completed
    Please let the questions flow.... Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice work. I've been interested in making this modification to my 89 Sunsport. We ski and then wakeboard and the hand crank wakeplate is an effort. Where are you running the wire to the cylinders? Just drill through the transom somewhere and seal with 4200? Looks like even with the compact cylinders their mounts were above the swim platform.

That's really interesting!