Hi guys,
I'm very happy with my new home made HLCD tower speaker. This thing is loud and sound quality.

A few asked me to build one when I finished the first one (not HLCD yet). But shipping from France to USA is a big issue and double the price of the thing.

One of my dream is to live in USA. Close to a lake to can ride of course

To live and work there, I need the Green Card. I can win one at the annual lottery (a friend of mine is trying since 10 years without success). Get married to an American girl. Or find a sponsor company who ask it for me to work with them.

Other idea is to get the tourist visa, so I can stay in USA 3 months a year. More than enough to build and sell some cool stuff. But I can't work for a company. I need to open my own. I know it's possible, a no more friend of mine did it 2 years ago without the green card. But I don't know how it is possible, how to get money back etc.

Anyone with American laws knowledge ? Any lawyer in the place ?

And is it a good idea to promote it in USA ? Anyone interested in a cheap HLCD ?

Here is the link for those who missed it : https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-speaker/page3