Default Wanted: Tower racks 04 New dimensions

Hello all
    I'm after a set of new dimension racks for our 04 SSV as pictured. I've googled the hell out of it and any help would be appreciated. I'd like a pre-loved set if possible as the freight charges to Australia are criminal from certain sites. If anybody would like anything from down under, I'd be happy to help out also.
    Regards Carl
    Tower racks.jpg

I've got 2 wake racks I just removed from my 95. Don't know what they're worth or cost to ship but an alternative you may want to look at is Fluidcore. They're from Australia I put 2 wake/knee combo racks and 2 double ski racks on and I'm happy with them. The 1 3/4" clamps fit the main tubes on my tower not sure if yours is the same size but getting off the oval tubes will give you more options. They've got 2 websites the US website has all of them on sale but unfortunately it doesn't look like the Australian does.
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

Thanks SSA I ended up machining the half clamp that I needed in my CNC router. I had doubts that I could cut 20mm Ally but it hammered through it with great results. Now I'll buy some bigger plate and cut some combo forks out for wakesurfer etc.
    Carl