Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Well I got the transmission back in and set it down in place a few months ago. Recently I started to reassemble everything else and was checking the bell housing bolts to make tightened them down well. Snapped one off. There are two that look like studs with nuts on them and then another nut holds the ecm in place on them. One of them broke. So now I am going to pull the trans again and get it out so I can replace it. Any idea where to find a new bolt/stud like that? Think a dealer would get me one?
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    Well I got the transmission back in and set it down in place a few months ago. Recently I started to reassemble everything else and was checking the bell housing bolts to make tightened them down well. Snapped one off. There are two that look like studs with nuts on them and then another nut holds the ecm in place on them. One of them broke. So now I am going to pull the trans again and get it out so I can replace it. Any idea where to find a new bolt/stud like that? Think a dealer would get me one?
    Don't know the answer, but if you call Skiers Choice or the local Supra dealer (Premier Watersports in Knoxville) I will pick it up for you and mail it. I would call SC. Text me.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    What about a Fastenal?
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454