Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Turned out awesome it is so loud !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wouldn't worry on the alternator just yet. Like for me I am a fan of a big power bank if you are pulling hundreds of amps combined with the amps. Like my jeep I have 4 batteries total in it for my sub amp and mids amp. That is only because my amp is pulling around 180 amps for the sub so I need to have power banks there because I would need to run a large 250a alternator to try and keep up with the amps if I didn't have enough batteries to help my smaller alternator.

My boat I am working on the newest system I am running 3 amps total - 1 4chan for the tower crecendo 6.5's (4total) and two large tweets, 4 kicker mids w/ one boass amp for it, and a wetsounds htc1 for my sub I am trying to decide which rebuilt sub I want to use when I am done building the subs. I have around 100a total between the 3 amps to max out at and I am just running the one deep cycle battery but I am thinking of going the telcom batteries. Those are all sealed and can hold charges for a long time so I might pull one of the 4 batteries and add that into the boat when I take it out and put it back in the jeep later when I am really pushing some power on my sub. If you can upgrade alternators I would do so but as the very last thing to do the second battery will help you a bunch since you are on a single battery right now.

i hope you can solve this issue

Id add a second battery, switch and on board charger prior to a alternator. No matter the size of won't charge it back up to full on the time most boats run.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001