Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spent Sunday on Dale Hollow riding around for last time out this year. 20151011_134439.jpg
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

I sure do love Dale Hollow! State Dock, right?
    Korey Morris -
    Sold to Arkansas: 1986 Supra Saltare
    Current: 2018 Moomba Craz

Yeah that's it.
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

Last trip to powell this year. My video was screwed so no video of surfing but the new lakewakes board and the surf tabs were awesome.

Function before fashion!

Here is my contribution to the October thread. We pulled the last of the toys and winterized them today. Heading to winter storage Sunday.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Was the dog so upset you had to crop him out of the pic?

Nope, didn't even see her there until I looked at the picture later on. I was staring into the sun trying to take the picture.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Refuse to winterize...
    image.jpg

The season continues into the fall in the PNW. The wife is hooked and is freeriding like a boss now.

Winds have been light, water temps are still in the low 60's. we've been getting days in the 70's, and no traffic on the rivers.

Also, have a new Lakewakes I'll be doing a demo on this weekend. should be fun to try out a new whip. Stay tuned...

In other news, I narrowed out the toybox and said goodbye to my Jeep. many great adventures and memories, but it was time.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

20151012_143316003.jpg

Ok the supra's not in the picture, but this is my in-law's boat, a 1956 Shepherd. This thing SANK earlier this summer, and I don't mean the starter was underwater. 6 feet down. But it's so mechanically simple that it's just fine. It ran the next day, and it got all dried out and now it's back. For one more ride, then winterized.

I winterized my boat yesterday and it was 19F overnight! Sad as it is to winterize, I'm happy not to have to worry about the boat at all until spring. I made it through this whole season without so much as a single blown fuse or misfire of any sort. I changed the oil in July, tightened some loose bolts, changed out the fuel sending unit (to get it reading better)... that's about it.