Default How much is my Sunsport worth? Please help!

Hey guys. Looking to see what I can get for my 2001 Sunsport 22v.

It has 500 hours, good shape, a couple seats need reupholstered but that's all. I live in southern western Ontario so I'm looking for a ballpark price range in CA, those U.S. Inputs I will take though!

Any input will help! This is trailer and all, what's she worth on the used market.. In spring time of course.

Thanks!

image.jpgimage.jpg

In my market I would say 15-20k in that condition during the warmer months. Probably could get a hair over 20 if in perfect shape.
    However this time of year I would say 13-15k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2000 Supra Launch- perfect pass, tower, kicker kmt60 tower speakers, 4k lbs of ballast
    1992 Sanger FX-22- project

Never know, might be able to fetch $25k. Any vdrive that's in the $20k to $15k or less range will go pretty quick.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Yeah I would think in Canada you should be able to get in the 22k range in the spring. Right now you'll be lucky to get 15k

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers