Default 2002 Supra Launch SSV Hour Gauge Help

This is a bit embarrassing but I need some info and can't find it anywhere.

Bought this boat a couple years ago with 600ish hours. I guess when we were looking over the boat, we never checked the hour meter. Now we are looking to sell the boat and I can't find the gauge anywhere.

The gauges look to be upgraded to the 2003+ style which has the separate hour gauge next to the throttle (which was never installed).

Now I'm trying to find some way of pulling hours from the engine or hoping the hours are hidden somewhere in the Perfect Pass or something. Any help is appreciated.

I had the same issue with my last boat. I put a new hour meter in and let them (the buyer) know more less what it had and told them about the new meter. They were fine with it. I don't believe there would be anyway to get your original hours. Put new one, let them know, sell as is. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it has perfect pass from that era there's an hour meter in it. Find the user manual for it if you can't figure out how to navigate there.

You can hook up a computer to it and pull the hours up from the ECM.
    1987 Supra Saltare
    PCM 454

You will be able to view hours from the perfect pass, but it will only be from when PP was installed. If it was factory it should be accurate....
    Other option is to plug into the ECM by a mechanic and they should tell you hours.

I believe how you do the perfect pass if I remember correctly is:
    -Hold the UP ARROW and MENU button at the same time. It will bring up a menu and then just scroll through those menu options until it appears.