Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

We are ready for the after party. I am sure by then I will be real tired of baling hay. Should be the end of first cutting if the weather agrees. Which it usually doesn't. I am sure the reunion will be a blast and so will lake Nottely.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

20160503_133611[1].jpg

Getting her back together. Had to lift the engine again when I broke a bellhousing stud.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    20160503_133611[1].jpg

Getting her back together. Had to lift the engine again when I broke a bellhousing stud.
    I heard about that. Have you tested her on the water yet? I'm hoping to do my first on-water test run this weekend.

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Just over a month away! Any idea who all is going to show up?
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Getting closer. Kate and I will be there.

I will miss it this year. Very disappointing. If anyone is going to be in town prior to Friday - let me know.

1986 Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    The Southern Supra Reunion has dates tentatively planned for next year. The fifth annual reunion (has it really been that many already) is set for the weekend of July 8th-10th. The main day of fun and gathering is the 9th however as has been the case every year since the first year boats will start showing up Friday and leaving Sunday depending on drives. The location is the same as every year before, Harrison Bay State Park for the launch and meet up. More details will follow in a dedicated thread. Feel free to ask questions here or offer suggestions. Hopefully we can get some pictures from previous events up here for those that are not familiar with this event. It is a blast and we have people come from all over, some driving in upwards of 8-12 hours one way. We also have had people fly in and catch a ride on one of the boats. We have room and will do our best to help anyone who wants to attend.

Stay tuned for more info,

Rob, Daniel and Ben
    Posted 11-18-15

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    I will miss it this year. Very disappointing. If anyone is going to be in town prior to Friday - let me know.
    Isn't your name one of the above? Next year, we will give you 8 months advanced notice then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    Posted 11-18-15
    Isn't your name one of the above? Next year, we will give you 8 months advanced notice then.
    Who are those idiots? I doubt they even really exist.

1986 Saltare

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTn View Post
    Who are those idiots? I doubt they even really exist.
    I think idiots is an understatement. I'm not even bringing a Supra. Maybe a name change for the reunion is in order.

Always plenty of room on the 24ssv. I think I have most of the annual debugging gone. But I am packing a big tool box, just in case. Funny when I brought the Pirata I didn't have to work on it and didn't even worry about it. 17 year newer boat and all I do is fix it. Or so it seems.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec