Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by NoWake View Post
    I still use my craftsman screwdriver the legend "blessed" when checking spark for me in 2013.
    Great to hear 2 more boats coming!
    "Blessed" or "cursed"?

Quote Originally Posted by Loadup View Post
    Water temp last night was 86 and glassy. I will be doing some investigating for some running around like up to the Hiawassee river for cooler water and a sand bar and sloughs to hang out in , also the ski clubs slalom course and wakeboard rails etc.
    Loadup, as a loyal (and most local) participating member, you have now been promoted as "Chief of Ooltewah" since TitanTn dropped out. You are in charge of the weather. Don't disappoint your fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by cjtpilot View Post
    Sadly I won't be making this trip, my first day in Atlanta at the new job is July 7th.
    Congrats on the job! Congrats on getting out of Chicago! You may decide you want to go back once you meet all of us anyways.

I'm going to try to make an appearance this year. We have been working out the bugs so far this year. Unfortunately the old supra acquired some damage this past weekend.
    suprafam2.jpg
    supradamage.jpg
    supradamage2.jpg
    85 Supra Sunsport project

Quote Originally Posted by Southerngrounds View Post
    I'm going to try to make an appearance this year. We have been working out the bugs so far this year. Unfortunately the old supra acquired some damage this past weekend.
    You definitely need to come the short drive down from Knoxville, but ouch, what did you hit?

1986 Saltare
    Restoration link: http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7839

Quote Originally Posted by Southerngrounds View Post
    That sucks. The damage part...hope you can make it.

I'm not sure what I hit. I didn't notice it until we were pulling out. Hopefully we can have it fixed by this weekend!
    85 Supra Sunsport project

Mr. Hunter will win the tool box contest. Really I think all I need is a flat head and a phillips screwdriver a 9/16 inch wrench a pair of wire strippers and some electrical tape. That should cover everything I will be capable of doing on the water. The rest will be in the truck. lol

I have a boat load of electrical problems. Clever huh? Hopefully Daniel will feel like helping me figure some of them out.

13 days until we head south. Janet is anxiously awaiting vacation time. And so am I. Going to be a great week.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    Mr. Hunter will win the tool box contest. Really I think all I need is a flat head and a phillips screwdriver a 9/16 inch wrench a pair of wire strippers and some electrical tape. That should cover everything I will be capable of doing on the water. The rest will be in the truck. lol

I have a boat load of electrical problems. Clever huh? Hopefully Daniel will feel like helping me figure some of them out.

13 days until we head south. Janet is anxiously awaiting vacation time. And so am I. Going to be a great week.
    Gogger, anxious to meet you folks, missed out on the unfortunate injury that year and had to cripple off the lake with my protec ignition. Any way you are interested in more hay bailing on your time off? Lol. Look forward to meeting you two!