Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by jkess929 View Post
    Hi.

I purchased this Supra Woody a couple days ago from a family that was having an estate sale for their late father. I have been trying to track down some information on this boat and came across your thread from 2015. Wondering what information is available on whom built this boat and it's value based on the unique work that went into it. Your pics are identical to what I purchased. Thanks.

Jeff
    Hi Jeff

You probably already figured out that the boat stirred up some people around this website.

I'm the guy who posted the 4 pictures

I always wondered where the boat ended up after Scott, the guy who built it, sold it. It sounded like it was headed out west somewhere from it's Eastern NH home.

So............ where did it end up?

I figure there are some people who would really like to see some more pictures of the boat if you can post some, along with some who wouldn't.

I don't think you'll find any more info on this site than what you've already found

Haha, I remember this boat. We've come full circle.

I was "ngavdba" in the other thread where it was discussed and I am the moron he speaks about and sadly, that hasn't changed. What has changed is, I guess all the other 30 members on that thread got addicted to FB or either sold their Supra or moved on, but I am still a moron with my strong opinions along with a folder with all my original paperwork and a 39 year old boat that I am still in love with on a forum that is on life support.

I don't remember the entire conversation but just read some of the quotes that I wrote that still remain highlighted to this day. He was super quick to jump on the fact that I wasn't in love with it and saw nothing Supra about it except for two graphics on the rear even though I respected the quality and workmanship. It was a very fair review and he called me out on it immediately and harshly. What I did not understand mostly was his price tag and we're talking 10 years ago, not post-pandemic sky is the limit BS like what we are seeing today. He posted some tiny small pics and could not even see it really from a CL ad and then he got so defensive about it, it escalated quickly and became just another thread for the archives as he turned tail and ran while I stood my ground. Wasn't my finest hour but oh well, I'm still living the Supra lifestyle daily.

It's great that this boat has a new home and someone to love it and hopefully you can post up some pics (use a third party website) and be more willing to share than he was.
    Good luck!

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242