Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Do a search for Supra Woody on here and you'll come up with a few different threads about it, but no pictures.

Luckily for some of you, somebody saved them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    I seem to remember the guy not being made to feel very welcomed by a few people , sold the boat and disappeared, but I saved the pictures which I think were from the Craigslist ad he had a link to.
    It wasn't that he was made to feel unwelcomed here, he came here all proud and was looking for a ton of praise an accolades and what he got didn't quite measure up to his expectations. There were a ton of us that gave him props for the job and in fact tossed up a few other boats that had undergone similar work and even one boat that was built from scratch basically.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Thanks Keno I knew someone here would have saved some pictures of that gorgeous ride. I can't imagine the amount of time that fellow must've spent on that project.

Now that makes me want to carry through with my own plans, he did it pretty much exactly how I pictured it. Much much nicer than the Nautique.

That woody is amazing. Why would anyone give him Crap for building that. Is it original, no but you can tell the guy out a ton of love and money into it. Let me guess haugy didn't like it and have the guy a hard time.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

It wasn't haugy, https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...DY-fun-project

Sadly, it blew up real fast

After seeing the phone number for Scott who was the builder of the Woody, I gave him a call and he's going to send me pictures and maybe also a video of the boat.

Since it seems that there is definite interest in this boat and how he built it, maybe he'll come on the site and could provide a wealth of information about how he made an absolutely gorgeous not exactly original Supra.

When I get the pics, I'll talk to him and start a new thread with the stuff he sends, unless he wants to do it himself which would be the best thing. Unless of course he's in touch with the new owner who may not want it getting all this attention.

KenO

I would totally be into seeing what went into making that boat.
    After seeing the phone number for Scott who was the builder of the Woody, I gave him a call and he's going to send me pictures and maybe also a video of the boat.

Since it seems that there is definite interest in this boat and how he built it, maybe he'll come on the site and could provide a wealth of information about how he made an absolutely gorgeous not exactly original Supra.

When I get the pics, I'll talk to him and start a new thread with the stuff he sends, unless he wants to do it himself which would be the best thing. Unless of course he's in touch with the new owner who may not want it getting all this attention.

KenO

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Chris that's shocking. Nothing against him but I remember him going after treyson. Im guessing the missing posts were pretty bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris young View Post
    It wasn't haugy, https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...DY-fun-project

Sadly, it blew up real fast

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Default Supra Woody

Attachment 16774Attachment 16775Attachment 16776Attachment 16777

Well here are 4 pictures of the Supra Woody which caused so much commotion a number of years ago.

I seem to remember the guy not being made to feel very welcomed by a few people , sold the boat and disappeared, but I saved the pictures which I think were from the Craigslist ad he had a link to.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.
    Hi.

I purchased this Supra Woody a couple days ago from a family that was having an estate sale for their late father. I have been trying to track down some information on this boat and came across your thread from 2015. Wondering what information is available on whom built this boat and it's value based on the unique work that went into it. Your pics are identical to what I purchased. Thanks.

Jeff