Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am laughing as the three Comp guys from Illinois are all about the teak and none of our boats came with teak platforms. I'm working on a teak platform I got for my Comp which as far as I know never came with one. If you decide that you don't want the teak, perhaps you might be persuaded to sell it?
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    I am laughing as the three Comp guys from Illinois are all about the teak and none of our boats came with teak platforms. I'm working on a teak platform I got for my Comp which as far as I know never came with one. If you decide that you don't want the teak, perhaps you might be persuaded to sell it?
    Probably a little expensive shipping from Australia. I love the teak but i just wonder if the fiberglass would make it look newer but it sounds like an overwhelming keep the teak. Same with the strips on the engine cover and sides i guess. Leave them teak.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by suprasaltareaud View Post
    Probably a little expensive shipping from Australia. I love the teak but i just wonder if the fiberglass would make it look newer but it sounds like an overwhelming keep the teak. Same with the strips on the engine cover and sides i guess. Leave them teak.

Thanks for input.

Thanks for input.

uploadfromtaptalk1452927396294.jpg

Redid the swim deck.

Removing it from engine cover and interior would be up to you if you were going for a different look. But as far as function and durability keep the teak swim platform.
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    I completely agree Ben on the teak. Excellent job on the platform restoration.
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot

Always keep the teak If you want to change it, take it off and have something else made for it, but don't lose the natural teak. It's too expensive and hard to come by.