Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lay out your design and finish the edges that will be visible?

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800089

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you shampooed and powerwashed your existing carpet? It should clean up.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I haven't tried the pressure washing but may do so..BTW, the Gator Step product for the floor of the boat was $590, not installed....

So I removed the carpet in my 2006 Launch and much to my surprise there was more aluminum than fiberglass...I assume Fuel Cells....Does anyone know?

IMG_6163.jpg

Also, I ended up deciding to go with the DECKadence product. Will send pictures once cut out and finished. http://marineflooring.net

So what did the DECKadence run you? Where you able to order through them or have to go through a dealer? I skied behind a new Mastercraft last year that had that stuff in it. Nice stuff.
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

Default Looking to replace carpet in 2006 21ft Supra Launch, with Gator Grip

Under the metal panels is the fuel tank. My panels were not screwed down, but I believe they normally are.

I am interested in the cost of the deckadence product as well.

Side note, any way you could take a picture of your steering wheel, it looks like your center cap is different than mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did have to buy the DECKadence through a dealer as they won't sell directly to consumers that I could find yet. From dealer, I paid $800 for one large role, uncut, something like a 8x15 role approx. Then going to cut a template, and cut out DECKadence to fit. Dealer doing some of the work, i.e. Carpet removal, etc...

When I am in boat next, I will take some pictures of DECKadence as well of the steering wheel and post/send, per the request. Currently still raining in Northwest so boat indoors for a couple more weeks...

So project completed and turned out awesome....DECKadence is the way to go. Through local dealer I bought one role of DECKadence for approx $900, I think it was 8x10, enough to cover entire area/playpen and drivers feet in one piece. Between removal of the carpet, which was not easy, had dealer do it, cutting of template of floor, to be used to cut DECKadence, and then cutting DECKadence, it wasn't a fast/inexpensive. Cutting of DECKadence was easy though and is explained on their website. The product as you can see from pictures goes from wall to wall and fits like a glove, and can be removed if necessary to clean etc....Included some pictures of steering wheel for pridekit member who asked too....Installed Supra 21V image 02.jpgInstalled Supra 21V image 01.jpg

Anyone interested in this upgrade, let me know. MasterCraft Seattle was the dealer who performed the install. The overall process is intensive, but the results speak for themselves. ��