Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't like it'll have the built in cooler in the playpen walkthough (like my sunsport and your salty). Instead it should have a HUGE storage compartment. HUGE.
    It will look similar to this:

Again, I have a 1,180 bag in mine. So much room!

I'm not sure where the 22 might have a built in cooler. Maybe under one of the port seats? Not sure. Mine has one in the floor, but it doesn't look like the 22 does. I have another foot longer boat, so mine has the space for that.

I used to do a lot of motorcycle track days, and did a few in my M3. they were fun, but man--what an expensive hobby! I still have the bike and the M3. Just don't use 'em on the track anymore. I'd rather take my family out on the boat.

(car pic is not a track day, but a "spirited" driving event I have on a private road with our car club)
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

True story! The FRS was a "step down" from a fully built e36 endurance car (we were doing 12 hour races with NASA) to a streetable toy. Now I'm considering going back to a Miata for a while. e36 M3 is certainly on the list, but I'll be damned if you don't have to spend $10k on a nice one right now - almost in e46 territory!! And still deal with 20 year old BMW problems... I'm likely just enjoying the F150 and Supra for a summer, and maybe catching a track day or two in a buddy's racecar.

I'm pretty stoked about the possibility of this supra working out! I'm pretty sure that I mentioned it in my original post, but this boat has been on my lake it's entire life, and when it showed up new, it DEFINED what a wake boat was supposed to be for me!
    Korey Morris -
    Sold to Arkansas: 1986 Supra Saltare
    Current: 2018 Moomba Craz

Sounds like it's meant to be. Looking forward to seeing it materialize.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I'm sure you will love it. As for the cooler, it is under the curved seat to the left hand of the driver seat.

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    True story! The FRS was a "step down" from a fully built e36 endurance car (we were doing 12 hour races with NASA) to a streetable toy. Now I'm considering going back to a Miata for a while. e36 M3 is certainly on the list, but I'll be damned if you don't have to spend $10k on a nice one right now - almost in e46 territory!! And still deal with 20 year old BMW problems... I'm likely just enjoying the F150 and Supra for a summer, and maybe catching a track day or two in a buddy's racecar.

I'm pretty stoked about the possibility of this supra working out! I'm pretty sure that I mentioned it in my original post, but this boat has been on my lake it's entire life, and when it showed up new, it DEFINED what a wake boat was supposed to be for me!

I have a e36 m3 as well, used to run few track days with nasa and few sports car clubs in my area as well as local autocrosses. Good to see other supra (boatt) members with a love for the e36 m3 as well hahaha.. Ive had my e36 since I was 16, and now im 26 with zero intentions of ever selling the car.