Default Parting out 1991 supra ts6m with brand new interior

Parting out 1991 supra. Everything is really nice, only thing that went bad was the floor and stringers and don't want to spend the time and money on it any more. Brand new interior white and grey with orange piping. Trailer is in perfect condition with brand new surge break tongue and breaks. I'll post pics later but If interested in anything send me a text. I live in Washington by the way. O and it has a brand new black wakeboard tower it's an areal tower with 4 speakers and lights all professionally wired. .......alex, 253 507 3526

Does the boat have mufflers or did 91 have Supertrapps? Been looking for a trailer for a 94 TS6M. How much are you looking to get? I'd have to see what shipping to MI would cost.

Sorry to hear you have to part out. Im interested in your interior, i just ordered an areial tower for my 86 supta comp. Can you send me some pics i would love to see how it looks.

if you were to sell it whole what would you want to get? Do you feel it's too far gone to save?
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - For Sale
    2013 Supra SA450 with da FLOW
    2015 RAM 1500 Hemi - tow rig
    http://www.tffor.org

I'll get some pics up. It's still save able it just needs stringers and I dove into it so the motor is out and ready to split the hull in half. I was looking for 2000 for the full interior and 1300 for motor and tranny and 1000 for trailer. Like I said I will try and put pics up asap. The whole tower set up I'd like 1300. And it has the stock stainless exhaust in it I beleave

To sell as a whole let me put up some pics and send me an offer

How much for complete rudder assembly?

Any updates with pictures? Interested in the parts I asked about before.

Does it have swim platform and brackets