Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08 24ssv gg

Default 08 24ssv gg

Just trying to get some opinions on a boat I'm considering. It's got the 8.1 L, 135 hours, spotless, Z-5, Gravity lll ballast and a decent sound system for 54k. Seems high to me but also just wanna know if anyone is familiar with these

I have owned the same boat (although with the smaller 5.7 engine) since brand new. I love it.
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Amazing boats and that's very low hours. Price is a bit high but condition can warrant a bit of a price jump. I would typically expect s similar boat to be in the mid 40s.

2008 with 135 hours is really low - 2 full seasons. If the motor was serviced and winterized, that is quite amazing.

That big motor is great on the 24'. It has a lot more than my 325 on a 22'. You don't find many 8.1s for sale.

I surfed on that boat last summer, 1100 in the back. Not sure about the playpen. Throws a great wake.

54k is a premium price, but you say it's spotless.

If everything is working and a nice interior, sound system, perfect pass, $45-50.

Post a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

It's full Polk system not the best but will do for a while.. And I would definately be getting 1100's in the rears before season

Looks just like mine! (except for the stereo) - I am sure they are adding on for the stereo system, since that is not just the standard Roswell speaker bar up there. The Z5 cargo rack is one of my favorite things.
    (I have the 5.7L, otherwise it's the same boat)

Looks really clean inside and out, as you said. Good looking boat. The stereo system is well above what was installed w/6 cans and interior speakers. Has perfect pass. I assume the covers are also in good shape. The trailer wheels look to be upgraded. I'm still amazed at 135 hours for a 2008 and the 8.1L

With 1100s and some new pumps, you are all set. Sounds like you are ready to make an offer. Save some money to buy some boards.

Better get moving before someone buys that.

MJH - those wheels are standard on the Gravity Games edition. Just FYI (tires are expensive, just be aware, the rims also are NOT forgiving of curb checks, etc. How do I know this? well ... )

Cool thanks for the info guys!