Default FS 2008 Supra Launch 21V -$41,000-South Carolina (near Charlotte)

This is a very unfortunate time for my wife and I but we're forced to sell the Supra and hope that it goes to a good home with someone who will enjoy it as much as we have.

Original owner, bought with 0 hours in 2010. Has never seen salt water, only fresh water lakes and rivers. Boat has always had maintenance performed each recommended interval (v-drive fluid, oil, transmission fluid, impeller, etc.) by myself and has been kept out of the elements each off-season. Boat was shrink-wrapped for first 2 years, then has been garage-kept the last 3 years. This boat has LOW hours and is very clean, well taken care of. It has truly been a wonderful boat for my family and I, there's been no mechanical problems since owning it.

$41,000 We're located in South Carolina in the upstate right over the border from Charlotte. 5 minutes from Lake Wylie.
    Color: White with black graphics and grey accents
    -Playpen seating
    -225.2 Hours
    -Indmar 340 HP ETX CAT motor
    -High Altitude wakeboard prop – OJ 14.25 x 14
    -Rad-A-Cage Tower with (2) WetSounds Pro 80 speakers
    -Roswell Swivel wakeboard racks (2)
    -Roswell tower mirror arm and CIPA mirror
    -Z5 cargo rack bimini with the spider tube straps (it’s like a X to hold down a tube on top of cross bars)
    -Stock Kenwood CD head unit and cabin speakers
    -Exile ZLD Mk 1
    -1 stock Kenwood amp for cabins and 1 Rockford Fosgate amp for Wetsounds
    -Dual battery setup with Perko switch
    -Perfect Pass
    -Gravity III ballast system w/ upgraded 750lbs rear locker Pro X fat sacs
    -Included is the stock Gravity III rear locker 400 lbs bags and the 650 ski locker bag, as well as an additional 1,100 V-drive fat sac (total of 6 different fat sacs).
    -I also have the Wakemakers 21V BagBuster upgrade kit (installed in rear, I have the ski locker kit also but not installed yet)
    -Custom full boat cover (mooring cover) plus an additional custom snap cover for cabin and bow made by Custom Covers in Salt Lake City, Utah.
    -Boat trailer has had all (4) calipers replaced last summer with UFP Disc Brake Calipers
    -Tandem trailer with Fulton F2 jack
    -Will throw in a Darin Shapiro Slaysh wake surfboard

http://www.onlyinboards.com/2008-Sup...ina-54814.aspx

20160209_140251.jpg
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Beautiful boat, glws! Want to sell any of the bags or swivel racks? Pm me if so.

Weekly bump

Bump, still available.