Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Huge props to rdlangston13 (and his wife) for putting together a fantastic event last weekend! The water was butta, sun was bright, and at tie up the drinks were flowing freely, and all of that adds up to a great day. Thanks again, David, and it was great meeting you and some of the other guys on the forum.
    Mark
    2011 Launch 22V

What he said ^^
    It was a great weekend, glad I was able to make it. Suprisingly didn't get many pictures... Lol
    Great to meet a lot of you, I had a blast!
    Overkill is underrated...

'06 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games

Thanks but I can't take all the credit, Matt Norwood, Dusty Melton, Rance Taylor, and Cody Oldham were all critical in pulling this off! There have been some good pictures posted to Facebook, maybe when I get home and I can put them up on here.

Sent from my iPhone
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV. Full Exile System. Can you hear me now?

Man, I was going to drag my boat from MS along with the wife and kids but couldn't make it. Next year we will be there, especially since my Mom lives on Livingston (can drop the 3 kids off there for a visit with grandma I'm surprised there is only one photo posted though

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jarodag99 View Post
    Man, I was going to drag my boat from MS along with the wife and kids but couldn't make it. Next year we will be there, especially since my Mom lives on Livingston (can drop the 3 kids off there for a visit with grandma I'm surprised there is only one photo posted though

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Make the trip next year, it was a blast. Check out the 2016 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam! photo album on Facebook, there are more photos there. Rinker's Boat World (Supra dealer in Houston) also posted a video from their drone: https://www.facebook.com/rinkersbw/v...?hc_ref=SEARCH , check it out.

Mark
    Mark
    2011 Launch 22V