Default Wakesurfing on 2006 Comp 20

Hello,

There is a 2006 Comp 20 at a fantastic price in my area and I'm considering purchasing it. Other wakeboard boats are a bit out of my price range and I'd like to know if it's possible to wakesurf behind a Comp 20. There isn't much info about this model on the internet. There is room to add more ballasts, will that help? Also, can I change the prop. Not looking for a huge wave but enough to surf without a leash. Has anyone modified this model?

Please advise and thanks in advance,

Shane

I have a 92 Comp and there is no way I would put enough weight to surf in my boat, We can wake board but Comps have a very low freeboard!!
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

You could probably ballast the Comp with enough ballast to surf it, once. Read, you're not going to have much success with that. These boats were made to produce as small of a wake possible for skiing purposes which is the polar opposite of wake boarding and especially wake surfing. Pass on this boat if your only or main intent is to wake surf.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

No problems with my 98 comp. Learn to drive with the weight and it's doable.