Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by MDVols View Post
    Is there an updated material list for the V2.0 SUCKGate? And also those of you that have tried both (meaning ramps or SUCKGate) which do you like best?
    I built mine based on ronix wedge for under $40 and it works flawlessly so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Luvmysupra;123118]I built mine based on ronix wedge for under $40 and it works flawlessly so far

Luv,

You included a picture of what looked like your ramp backing a few pages back but I couldnt find what you made it of? Wood, plastic? Looks great and I want to copy yours please! have the ramp and the velcro just need to put a backing on the skate ramp.

Thanks!

steve

Ok Zim? Would like to get the dimensions and results from you SUCKgate. I have looked on the Mastercraft link but would like your input if you don't mind.
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate

Quote Originally Posted by MDVols View Post
    Ok Zim? Would like to get the dimensions and results from you SUCKgate. I have looked on the Mastercraft link but would like your input if you don't mind.
    Image1467053895.308140.jpg I built this one for $15 works amazing stole idea from master raft link Image1467053954.853697.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Built one for $30 and works great! A lot better than dealing with velcroe and bulky skateboard ramps, thanks for everyone's project info and the MC link.
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate