Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Looks good Iceman!!

I notice you used the 3" screws. I ended up not using those and just used the 2 inchers, but I also countersunk the hole in my HDPE board to allow me to do that.

The guys on the MC forums using this plastic handle on demand have noticed cracking around the bolts attaching the shelving brackets. For this reason, I ordered the all aluminum handle as others have done, and will have version 2.0 here soon.

I see you don't have a hole cut for the lever on the forward suction cup. Did you just cut the big part of the handle off?
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Looks good Iceman!!

I notice you used the 3" screws. I ended up not using those and just used the 2 inchers, but I also countersunk the hole in my HDPE board to allow me to do that.

The guys on the MC forums using this plastic handle on demand have noticed cracking around the bolts attaching the shelving brackets. For this reason, I ordered the all aluminum handle as others have done, and will have version 2.0 here soon.

I see you don't have a hole cut for the lever on the forward suction cup. Did you just cut the big part of the handle off?
    Just cut some of handle off. Yes I lost mine in lake and will be upgrading to version 2 soon. Well worth it!!! Need a better suction cup and all aluminum will be the way I go too.

Another thing... you might want to put some lock washers on in front of your nuts so they don't back off while you're using it. I didn't have those on my lowe's receipt cause I had a whole box of them already that I used. Forgot to mention that.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

V2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V3 finished! All new design, aluminum alloy body, stainless construction, and better suction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time out with ghetto gate, still have to play some more.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate

How much weight you running?

What are you all using for a shim I used a piece of 1" pine but the Velcro keeps coming off of it
    2001ssv

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1687 View Post
    What are you all using for a shim I used a piece of 1" pine but the Velcro keeps coming off of it
    I had the same issue, was going to try cutting a piece of plastic cutting board until I found the SUCKgate which is way better than the ramp IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by plav77 View Post
    How much weight you running?
    pretty much factory ballast but will probably upgrade to 750s in the rear and 1100 in the center. Don't know when. I think the backs are like 400lbs.
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate