Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie here

Very Nice Boat! Congrats!!

Corizòn

Very nice boat! Congrats
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

That's awesome!!! I called for two weeks straight trying to get a hold of Jessie about it. I have to say, kinda jealous. Congrats

Plum,

Be glad you didn't! Jesse is in jail now and our boat is dead in the water!
    He decided a life of crime was best for him and did not pay the sellers from his consignment lot on the last 15-18 boat sales and now there's a huge legal mess as to who these boats belong to and that won't be decided in Civil Court until the criminal courts have been finalized for his wrong doings. So the state of TX has put a hold on all these boats from being registered and he cashed the check for our financing funds so we owe the money regardless of who the boat ends up going to. Until then we make payments and she sits. It's a HUGE mess! Even if the courts in TX decide we (as buyers) have right to title as a purchaser in good faith and since he was acting on behalf of the seller as their agent under contract there is no legal guarantee that it obligates the previous lein holder (sellers financing) to release the title to us.
    If there's anyone who's been in this situation and has any advice, please feel free to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that is really bad luck. I don't have any advice but I hope it works out in your favor.

What dealer was it that sold it to you?

Edit: I figured out it was McGoy's Toys. What a redneck criminal that guy is.

http://starlocalmedia.com/lewisville...a531569d6.html
    Last edited by txnight; 04-21-2016 at 06:40 PM.

That's a horrible story. So sorry for you and your family.
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242

Ouch. 15-18 people involved sounds like it can take time to sort out as everyone is lining up.

Did you try to search for any other similar situations? I'm assuming some other nitwit has tried that scheme in the past. Autos or boats.

Would think a attorney could research it pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

That is a beauty and loved that your brought back the sleek look of the 04 GG 22 ssv. That is one of my favorite looking boats of all time. I have had a few of your ERA SSV so if you have any questions on weighting it or anything, drop me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE View Post
    I feel like we may have gotten the deal of the century.
    I just read this thread for the first time. These words got my attention from the start. Then I couldn't believe page 2.

Recently, I got screwed on my boat but in a very different way. I feel your heart break and hope your blood pressure is better than mine. Best of luck. It is a very nice boat.

I think the DMV in Texas must have some legislation is protecting the buyers and sellers in situations like this. I would contact the DMV with the case file number and make a formal complaint with them to try to use their resources in coming to a settlement. What does the sales receipt say on the backside?

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....