Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie here

DAFF,

The state of TX registers and licenses boats through TX Dept of Parks & Wildlife. The lead investigator is a game warden who specializes in the boat side of things for them. He is working with the PD in the city the offense occurred. But in order to catch up with the investigation and get current he had put an Admin hold on all transactions regarding these boats (no titling or registering or selling or letting them even go back to the lien holder) until it's all done.
    Supposedly some states have a fraud insurance fund for cases like this and we may be able to look into that but not until the dust settles and things are decided. Now it's sit and wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Jessie own the corp or work for someone under it? I would be getting a hold of a good lawyer and putting a lien on the company involved asap to be first inline if there is a buy back or partial payout. I would also inform your bank in writing of the situation at hand and get ready to protect yourself from further bleeding. The game warden is doing his job but he isn't working just for you but all of the other owners at hand.

My gut is thinking this will end badly for you when the dust settles if you don't act fast.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

DAFF,

Jesse was sole proprietor with no bond or insurance and all assets are long gone. If we take legal action because of all the possible outcomes it could cost us more than the boat is worth. Our bank has been informed.
    We are acting legally as cost effective as we can.

Anybody in the DFW, TX area want some free beers of choice in exchange for some troubleshooting/expert advice one evening for an hour or so?

We are using our boat until they say we can't anymore, but have a few things I want to pick a Supra owners mind about.

Thanks,
    Mike

not local, but if you want to drop me a PM or let me know what you need and see if I can help

Wow, so sorry to hear this. In New Hampshire, there are NO TITLES FOR BOATS. You read that correctly. There is no title system. No way to know if a boat has a lien on it aside from the lessee's (is that the right word?) honesty. Can you imagine?

I wish you the best of luck in finding an agreeable resolution.

I am a new Supra owner as well, but I may be able to answer some of your questions?

Great deal, I am having trouble with the bags filling and emptying. But is wish I did this a long time ago. 2006 Supra launch. Michael