Default 2008 Supra Sunsport 24

Fantastic 2008 Supra 24 bought brand new off dealer lot in 2010. Low hours and very clean.

Described as ". . . the best big family boat on the water. Especially when you consider how easy it is to load up to 16 people - and all their gear - into this 24 ft luxury craft and offer them the ride, and time, of their life. Big, yet nimble, the 24 offers huge performance."

This is really true, why I bought the boat and why I have enjoyed it immensely. I wanted something big enough to enjoy with two full families or a "guy's night out" with plenty of friends. Perfect, perfect perfect. Would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

This boat is in very nice shape. Added two air heater hoses, upgraded wake sacks, the upgraded IndyMar 340 Cat engine and an extra prop. Includes Perfect Pass, bimni, wake plate, etc. I specifically bought the Sunsport with the walk through bow. Much nicer.

We do it all from this boat: ski, wake board, surf, tube, swim & sun.

Purchased this boat brand new off a dealer lot in 2008. 179 hours. Might deal for including some skiing/boarding toys with it. NADA guide lists this boat for $5,000 more than asking. Not much this size, this clean and this price available anywhere in the country.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

$39,900

Bill 616-633-3043
    Last edited by SupraBillB; 04-09-2016 at 07:44 PM.