Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Plum Nauti View Post
    Not a boat, but I guess these mastercaft guys need to fund their outings...... I'm sure there is some copyright infringement somewhere in this.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/bpo/5672928906.html
    LOL because I made mine for $10.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I got 30 in mine, just need to assemble it. This guy must be going for retirement!!

"Tunnel Hull - Hell Boat" - worth a read just for the description.

here are a couple highlights:

"the motor and controls are super tight and horny as hell"

"terminal velocity with 3 people = 92 MPH. If this gets your adrenaline pumping then you have chosen wisely, if not, go get a pontoon boat and don't waste my time"

http://nh.craigslist.org/boa/5673715052.html

When you look on CL and see your old boat for sale...

Yep, my old Sunsport is up for Sale again. I hope the person I sold it to had a good run with it.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/5688033880.html

I had to laugh seeing he copied and pasted my original ad.

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

you mean it's not possible it's also "been his baby and he wasn't planning on selling it but I have an opportunity to get into a bigger (and sadly more expensive) V-drive."?
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

Quote Originally Posted by jtryon View Post
    you mean it's not possible it's also "been his baby and he wasn't planning on selling it but I have an opportunity to get into a bigger (and sadly more expensive) V-drive."?
    LOL. Exactly. I emailed him and he said he hasn't been using it this summer, so he's going to sell it rather than have it sit. I know, he even took my "excuse" as his own.

So here is the boat I looked at earlier this season that had rotted stringers. Looks like someone bought it, dropped a stereo and a tower on it and is asking top buck for it lol. PS it has a 351 in it not the 454.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cs...687652855.html
    1988 Supra Saltare - 454

Ok, not CL. But the boat is Cool as hell!

http://boats-from-usa.com/omc/omc-dual-deluxe-68930
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow

Quote Originally Posted by dbruesehoff View Post
    So here is the boat I looked at earlier this season that had rotted stringers. Looks like someone bought it, dropped a stereo and a tower on it and is asking top buck for it lol. PS it has a 351 in it not the 454.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cs...687652855.html
    Listings like that make me wish CL had some ability to comment on ads. Like, "Hey, that's not a 454, and it has rotten stringers. FYI."

But with the way CL is, and the way anonymous comment sections usually turn out, it would probably quickly spiral into death threats or something. So probably better off without.

Quote Originally Posted by SquamInboards View Post
    Listings like that make me wish CL had some ability to comment on ads. Like, "Hey, that's not a 454, and it has rotten stringers. FYI."

But with the way CL is, and the way anonymous comment sections usually turn out, it would probably quickly spiral into death threats or something. So probably better off without.
    Yeah I agree, I wish there was a way to comment on it but it would probably turn into online tough guys all over the place so probably not the best idea. I wanted to email the guy but not really my place. The boat had 886 hours on it when I looked at it and only has 25 hours more so he clearly found something wrong with it which is likely why he is dumping it.
    Last edited by dbruesehoff; 07-19-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    1988 Supra Saltare - 454