Default 1989 Supra Saltare too part it out or sell as a whole boat

I am thinking about "regretfully" selling my 1988 Supra Saltare project, I have a 454 with 280 hours, v drive, boat with great interior , (stringers and floor were a repair process),fins, drive shaft, prop, Inboard trailer project.
    boat has 1500 hrs. and the left over 454 block and 2 sets of exhaust manifolds ect. The question is. I would take $5000.00 "as is" for all. or would I be better off parting in out? because it is in pieces.????

Photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you'd be hard pressed to get $5k parting it out. Try to keep it together but be realistic on price. Figure out what you can get parting it out. If stringers and floor are already done, quality work with pictures and documentation then I it may not be too hard to sell for someone to finish up and use this season. If there's no pictures of the work it'll be a harder sell if it's already sealed up. Also, no sense scrapping a hull they don't make anymore that has a bunch of time and money into stringers if that's the case.

Thank you for your advice, I may finish it up? kids in college etc,B INTERIOR.jpgB INTERIOR.jpgB INTERIOR.jpgside boat.jpg

Still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still for sale
    Any other pics