Default Rear Seat Bimini Top

My wife recently convinced me we need a bimini for the rear seat of the Mariah. I would like to mount it to the rear grab rails with straps to secure to the stern eyes and the tower. Thought of drilling and mounting this is dreadful to me. Question: Have any of you done this?

I've seen clamps on ebay that wrap around the railing then provide a place for the bimini to mount. Is there a standard diameter that Supra was using in the late 80s/early 90s?

Thank you all for your help!
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot

I think its 7/8'' Use an open end wrench to find the correct size

Has this project progressed any?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes it has! With M. Hunter's recommendation I ordered a bimini; it's as wide as the boat and I believe square so it covers from the back rub rail to half way up the engine. We love the shade it provides and I kind of like the look too. The only down about it and I know I can rig the mount better is the forward strap has a clip that sticks forward, up when in the down position. Since I slalom ski from time to time, when I'm in the water the rope will snag on the bimini mount. Only requires the spotter to lift the rope off it but my spotters are 7 & 4.
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot