Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very nice! Can't wait to see the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After having some ballast pump issues to fix and some bad weekends, I got a few pics last night.

I did not have time to play around with the settings - speed and weight distribution.
    There was 2 of us on the boat. 750s in the back - pass100%/drivers75%. No weight in the center or up front.

I could tell the pocket got a lot longer.
    I have to find some pics of the height w/o the tabs and compare.
    It was getting washed out on the top, but I know I can fine-tune that.
    More weight will add to the height.
    I did not play around with the goofy-side that much. Not many on that side. It was forming a nice curl.

I felt like a dumb azz to start. When I first turned it on, I had the wrong button pushed for surfing the regular (passenger side ) setup.
    For the first few minutes I looked at the wake and was saying "what the h#%& is that, this cannot be . . . "

For the first time out, I cannot complain b/c I know I have work to do to dial it in.
    I hope to ride it tonight with more people on the boat.

Last edited by MJHKnox; 06-10-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Got a late start, but cannot complain when nobody is out on the lake but just a few fishermen.
    That work thing gets in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    After having some ballast pump issues to fix and some bad weekends, I got a few pics last night.

I did not have time to play around with the settings - speed and weight distribution.
    There was 2 of us on the boat. 750s in the back - pass100%/drivers75%. No weight in the center or up front.

I could tell the pocket got a lot longer.
    I have to find some pics of the height w/o the tabs and compare.
    It was getting washed out on the top, but I know I can fine-tune that.
    More weight will add to the height.
    I did not play around with the goofy-side that much. Not many on that side. It was forming a nice curl.

I felt like a dumb azz to start. When I first turned it on, I had the wrong button pushed for surfing the regular (passenger side ) setup.
    For the first few minutes I looked at the wake and was saying "what the h#%& is that, this cannot be . . . "

For the first time out, I cannot complain b/c I know I have work to do to dial it in.
    I hope to ride it tonight with more people on the boat.
    Any further update with the system? Still happy you went with Wakeland? I'm considering making the upgrade this year and curious on how it went.