Thread: Mark anthony

Default Mark anthony

Im sure, these will be stupid questions for some of you but i need some help.
    I have a 2006 supra that has 236 hours on it. This boat has been in the storage for the last two years with out being used at all, i had to replace the fuel system on it due to sitting up for so long. I have noticed when i put the boat in the water, the fat sack will not empty along with the two water tanks underneath the back seat. Can someone please tell me what is wrong! ((i can hear the pumps running but no exit for water))

Well if the pumps are running but not pumping I would say the impellers in them have probably went bad. I replaced mine on my 2006 24ssv. Just call wakemakers and they will hook you up. They are about $50 each.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by MARK ANTHONY View Post
    Im sure, these will be stupid questions for some of you but i need some help.
    I have a 2006 supra that has 236 hours on it. This boat has been in the storage for the last two years with out being used at all, i had to replace the fuel system on it due to sitting up for so long. I have noticed when i put the boat in the water, the fat sack will not empty along with the two water tanks underneath the back seat. Can someone please tell me what is wrong! ((i can hear the pumps running but no exit for water))
    What ballast system to you have on your boat? My 2007 had one hi-flow Rule pump for filling. And three smaller Rule pumps for draining. When I purchased it, I had to replace one of those smaller pumps.

Then I switched to a upgraded system with one pump for each bag. On that system, if the motor is running and nothing is pumping in or out, bad impeller. Unless something is blocking the flow.

Rule 1.jpg

Rule 2.jpg

Air lock? Happens when we go to pump out sometimes. Stand on the bag, have someone turn the pump off and on a few times and see if it starts, since you said you hear it run.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"