Default Fuel filter for 2004 22 SSV / Indmar 350

I'm having trouble locating the fuel filter to replace it. It is probably long overdue for a change. Any pictures or pointers on where to look?
    2004 Launch 22SSV

If it is the same as the 2002 SSV it will be on the passenger side of the engine all the way in the back, I took off one of the ballast pumps to get to it easier. If you can find the fuel pump (same side on the side of the engine) just follow the fuel lines. The fuel filter will look like an oil filter and spin on.

Hope this helps, sorry I don't have any pics for you.

Ours is a canister in the v-drive on the starboard side with 2 screws holding clamps into the side of the fiberglass.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

What jzelt said. Now, you may not find one there! I bought my 04 22SSV new off the floor and did all of my own maintenance. When it came time to replace the fuel pump, I figured I'd go ahead and replace the filter. I couldn't find it....no, seriously, COULD NOT FIND IT! That's because it didn't exist. I ran fuel lines from tank to pump to engine back from engine to vent to tank...nothing. I called the factory and told one of the dudes there and he said it should be exactly where jzelt said his is. Nope. No big deal though....purchased an in-line, cut the fuel line and mounted where it should've been and it's been on every since. Bought a WIX from auto parts store for less than 15 bucks and a couple ss hose clamps.

Default Where is the fuel pump located in your boat?

Quote Originally Posted by jarodag99 View Post
    What jzelt said. Now, you may not find one there! I bought my 04 22SSV new off the floor and did all of my own maintenance. When it came time to replace the fuel pump, I figured I'd go ahead and replace the filter. I couldn't find it....no, seriously, COULD NOT FIND IT! That's because it didn't exist. I ran fuel lines from tank to pump to engine back from engine to vent to tank...nothing. I called the factory and told one of the dudes there and he said it should be exactly where jzelt said his is. Nope. No big deal though....purchased an in-line, cut the fuel line and mounted where it should've been and it's been on every since. Bought a WIX from auto parts store for less than 15 bucks and a couple ss hose clamps.
    Where is the fuel pump in your boat? Isn't there a high pressure and a low pressure?

No, just a high pressure. It's hard to see but located to the left and above the transmission when looking from inside the boat towards the back. Sits kind of under the oil filter. It's about 8" tall and you'll see fuel lines and power going to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk