Thread: Opinions on FFE

Default Opinions on FAE

Looking for opinions from others on Fresh Air Exhaust. I'm thinking about putting one on my 2011 Launch 242. One of the biggest benefits I see is bringing the noise level done. My concerns are mainly with performance. I would love to hear back from others with experience using the FAE.
    Last edited by 4alkings; 05-14-2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: misspelled
    David
    2011 Supra Launch 242

Quote Originally Posted by 4alkings View Post
    Looking for opinions from others on Fresh Air Exhaust. I'm thinking about putting one on my 2011 Launch 242. One of the biggest benefits I see is bringing the noise level done. My concerns are mainly with performance. I would love to hear back from others with experience using the FAE.
    I guess it depends on your goals. If you're trying to put the fumes behind you or make your boat quieter, that'll do it. If you're trying to quiet the boat down so you can hear your music, I'd suggest just putting that money towards better tower speakers. I like hearing the v8 in my boat, and I like loud music. I can hear both very well, and I don't care about the fumes
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    I guess it depends on your goals. If you're trying to put the fumes behind you or make your boat quieter, that'll do it. If you're trying to quiet the boat down so you can hear your music, I'd suggest just putting that money towards better tower speakers. I like hearing the v8 in my boat, and I like loud music. I can hear both very well, and I don't care about the fumes
    yeah I totally agree with all of this. I love the sound of my engine and I love loud music. It's about as American as apple pie. Man I have always wanted to use that saying.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers