Default newbie 97 Supra Sunsport or any 93-97 supra boat Questions

I just bought a 97 sunsport that I have some questions about.

To access the drive shaft how do I remove the floor plate in the rear. It seems like the engine cover has to be removed and then looks like the plate slides out but is there any screws or latches holding it in place because it seems like it does not want to budge. It also seems like the rear seats are resting on the plate holding it in place making it more difficult to get out. I would like to replace the packing as it leaks too much for my comfort level.

In the ski locker to the stern of the boat there is carpet and upon lifting up the carpet there is a round disc plate in the middle floor exactly like the bilge plate by the ski pylon that has a small black circular thing in it with two wire connecting it. Does anyone know what this is?

Also in the same locker if you are standing on the swim platform facing the bow of the boat on the right wall nears the top there is a circular hole that has a white plastic insert with a hole in it that I can not figure out what it goes to?

It also has on the stern port side of the engine 2 white dials one with red dots and the other with blue dots screwed into the plastic cover plate of the pro boss gt40.
    One hose is grey in the middle and the blue dial has a blue hose and the red dial has a red house....It looks like its a onboard shower and I am wondering if the rear bilge plate holds the pump and maybe the hole in the ski locker is where the hose comes out of.

I will get some photos to help explain but did not know if this was factory or add on. Obviously skiers choice had little information.

If anyone has any manuals/diagrams/brochures for this boat it would be much appreciated

Thanks

On my 95 Sunsport the access panel in the floor is to hard to slide without loosening the rear seat and engine cover fastners. Mine also has the bilge type panel in the rear locker and I think it was intended for access to the connections on top of the fuel tank though it's not very helpful for that. One the starboard side of the locker mine has a louvered vent panel cut in that helps getting at the fuel filler neck bolts.
    1995 Supra Sunsport 454

Quote Originally Posted by ssa View Post
    On my 95 Sunsport the access panel in the floor is to hard to slide without loosening the rear seat and engine cover fastners. Mine also has the bilge type panel in the rear locker and I think it was intended for access to the connections on top of the fuel tank though it's not very helpful for that. One the starboard side of the locker mine has a louvered vent panel cut in that helps getting at the fuel filler neck bolts.
    Thanks for the info. It seemed like I would have to loosen the seats, but was hoping there was a better way.

vlawncare

Congratulations on your purchase. I also own a 97 Sunsport, had it since 99. Engine hatch is easy to remove... Pull it out of the boat... There are two screws that hold the rear floor in place. Remove those screws and the floor will come out. The rear sear has a couple of screws in the bottom holding it to the floor. I removed mine years ago and did not put them back in. The seat fits tight within the gelcoat on both side and the the rear cup holders. It lifts out very easily and gives full access to the fuel tank. The rear cover in the ski locker gives you access to the fuel gauge sender. Mine does not have the shower option. I do have the GT-40. What color scheme is yours? Enjoy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ngavchris View Post
    vlawncare

Congratulations on your purchase. I also own a 97 Sunsport, had it since 99. Engine hatch is easy to remove... Pull it out of the boat... There are two screws that hold the rear floor in place. Remove those screws and the floor will come out. The rear sear has a couple of screws in the bottom holding it to the floor. I removed mine years ago and did not put them back in. The seat fits tight within the gelcoat on both side and the the rear cup holders. It lifts out very easily and gives full access to the fuel tank. The rear cover in the ski locker gives you access to the fuel gauge sender. Mine does not have the shower option. I do have the GT-40. What color scheme is yours? Enjoy!!!!
    boat1.jpgboat1.jpg
    Thinking about adding a tower to it